The Eikon family of USB fingerprint readers provide quick and reliable biometric authentication by leveraging proven technology, from swipe sensors found in millions of laptops to government certified touch sensors. Software Development Kits (SDKs) offer flexible APIs to enable fast integration with a broad range of applications.
- Government certified - EikonTouch 710 is the only silicon fingerprint sensor that is FIPS 201 certified. EikonTouch 500 is STQC certified.
- Patented technology - The patented technology reaches up into the ridge and valleys of the fingerprint to capture fine print details and to detect live skin. The result is that our capacitive technology is able to capture a wide range of fingerprints and reject spoofing attacks.
- Secure - The Digital ID Hardware Engine companion processor performs match-on-device and OTP generation in secure, dedicated hardware. Anti-spoofing technology counters attempts to fool the biometric reader.
- Works well with dry, moist or rough fingerprints - Reliable performance over the widest population of users. Reads even the most difficult fingerprints.
- FIPS 201 certified image quality for a single finger capture device
- Touch sensor ideal for multi-user applications
- Large image capture area delivers optimal usability
- SteelCoat protective coating provides added protection of fingerprint sensor for rugged environments
EikonTouch 710 and 510 Readers Brochure
Povežite se sa nama i dobicete sveobuhvatne informacije i punu saradnju za proizvode koji vas zanimaju. Uvek se možete osloniti na nas za savet o Vašim projektima. Pozovite nas: +381 11 33 44 862 ili na email@example.com