ACOS7 - Ideal solution for Automatic Fare Collection (AFC)
The ACOS7 dual-interface smart card is an "All-in-One Card" that has been certified by the Ministry of Construction (MoC) standard in China. It addresses the requirements of AFC (Automated Fare Collection) applications and infrastructure projects worldwide, and can also be applied to facilitate secure and cashless payment in multi-application systems.
Compliant with ISO 7816, ISO 14443, and supportive of e-Deposit and e-Purse transactions, ACOS7 is an ideal choice for the world transportation market.
It supports both contact and contactless interfaces (combi), and can also be customized to support only the contactless interface.
- Full 8 KB of EEPROM for application data
- Compliance with ISO 7816 Parts 1, 2, 3, 4
- Switchable baud rate from 9600 to 115200 bps is supported
- ISO 7816 Part 4 file structures support: Transparent, Linear fixed, Linear Variable, Cyclic.
- Compliance with ISO 14443 Parts 1, 2, 3, 4
- Fully compatible with ISO 14443 Type A
- Supports T=CL protocol according to ISO 14443-4
- Data transfer rate: 106 kbps, 212 kbps, 424 kbps and 848 kbps
- DES / Triple DES capability
- Hardware based random number generator compliant to FIPS 140-2
- Secure Messaging function ensuring data transfers are confidential and authenticated
- PBOC e-Deposit and e-Purse payment application support
- Compliance with Ministry of Construction (MoC) Standard
- Compliance with the technical requirements for chip operating system of CPU card in construction case
- Multi-level secured access hierarchy
- Anti-tearing function support
- Banking & Payment
- Access Control
- Network Security
- e-Purse & Loyalty
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC)
ACOS7 Product Presentation
ACOS7 Functional Specification
Povežite se sa nama i dobicete sveobuhvatne informacije i punu saradnju za proizvode koji vas zanimaju. Uvek se možete osloniti na nas za savet o Vašim projektima. Pozovite nas: +381 11 33 44 862 ili na firstname.lastname@example.org