The ACOS6 Multi-application & Purse Card (MAP Card) is a high speed and flexible smart card offering cost effective solutions. It is specifically designed to address the requirements of multiple applications and multiple e-purses with secure access hierarchy of multiple levels.
ACOS6 allows for multiple secure e-purses, which are suitable for a wide range of applications in government services, payment applications, online top-up, loyalty programs and more.
ACOS 6 provides a secure environment for each independent application. This function makes it the most suitable for incorporating various independent applications into only one card, thus providing cost effective solutions to developers, and a convenient platform to end users.
Security provided by ACOS6 can further be enhanced by the ACOS6-SAM (Security Access Module) card that enables mutual authentication, secure messaging and key diversification.
- Compliance with ISO 7816 Parts 1, 2, 3, 4
- High baud rate switchable from 9600 to 223,200 bps.
- Full 64 K of EEPROM memory for application data.
- Supports ISO7816 Part 4 file structures: Transparent, Linear fixed, Linear Variable, Cyclic.
- DES / Triple DES capability.
- Hardware based random number generator compliant to FIPS140-2
- Mutual authentication with session key generation.
- Secure Messaging ensures data transfers are confidential and authenticated.
- Multiple secure E-purse available for payment applications.
- Multilevel secured access hierarchy.
- Anti-tearing done on file headers and PIN commands.
- Banking & Payment
- e-Purse Application
- Network Security
- Access Control
- e-Purse & Loyalty
ACOS6 Product Presentation
ACOS6 Functional Specification
Povežite se sa nama i dobicete sveobuhvatne informacije i punu saradnju za proizvode koji vas zanimaju. Uvek se možete osloniti na nas za savet o Vašim projektima. Pozovite nas: +381 11 33 44 862 ili na firstname.lastname@example.org